Friday, June 14, 2013

Pinterest Boards?

I haven't become part of the Pinterest world yet.  I'll probably find too much stuff that I want to make.  But, I accidentally linked into a Pinterest board today looking at Halloween images online.  And, Wow!  

There are a lot of Halloween junkies out there with great ideas.  Things I haven't thought of in the hours and days I've spent mulling epitaphs and burnt bodies.  I found one Pinterest user - Dawn of the Dead - and she has over 100 Boards dedicated to Halloween.  Of course, I particularly enjoy the Graves/Cemeteries Board, but it is just fun to see what other people come up with.  Some really good ideas for haunt projects ready for your mind to take it to the next level.  

This link should take you to Dawn of the Dead's page: http://pinterest.com/zim2/

Does anyone follow another Halloween board on Pinterest the rest of us should know about?  Post a comment if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment