Friday, June 28, 2013

Epitaph Etiquette?

Everyone's got an opinion about epitaphs.  Funny, creepy, clever, scary, poignant, witty.  I like creepy and spine-tingling like "Hell is Empty and All the Devils are Here."  The ones that make you think about your eternal doom and repose.  Will your soul travel to the sun or the dark?  Light or fire?  The ones that make you think about the options you don't want to think about.  That is the essence of Halloween to me.  

Tell us what you think?  Vote for one of the epitaphs below on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/TombstoneFactory - we'll produce the winner!

Creepy: They'll Kill You, And I'll be Left Here in the Woods, All Alone
Funny: Here lies Bob Thomas, Lost and Sea and Never Found

1 comment:

  1. Funny! I'm a big chicken, so I like to keep my Halloween funny.

    ReplyDelete